Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thirsty Thursday - Cranberry Margarita

Happy Thursday sweetums!  We are officially OVER the hump of the week and sliding into Friday - whoop whoop!!!  Yesterday, I shared a few of my favorite things from Pinterest this week and one of them was this awesome looking Cranberry Margarita, so I thought I would share the actual recipe in case you were interested.  I am borrowing the photos and recipe from Ali over at Gimme Some Oven, so go check her out.  I mean, the pictures alone are enough to gush over, am I right?  :)  






EASY CRANBERRY MARGARITAS

Sweet and tart cranberry juice makes for extra festive margaritas!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail (*see note below for optional homemade cranberry juice)
  • 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 3/4 cup tequila
  • 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
  • Ice cubes

DIRECTIONS:

Stir all ingredients together until blended.  Serve over ice in sugar - or salt-rimmed glasses, garnished with fresh cranberries and lime wedges if desired.
DIFFICULTY: EASY INGREDIENTS: 
Anywho.... there you go my friends.  I know that I, for one, can NOT wait to try this recipe out.  Be sure to check out her other margarita recipes as well.  She has one on there that is a Watermelon Jalepeno one as well that sounds absolutely DELICIOUS!!! YUM!!! :)  

Have a great day darlins and thanks for stopping by! 

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends