Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

Happy Happy Hump Day guys and dolls!  Hope your week is as fabulous as you are! You know what today is right?! Of course, you do, so come play along! You can link up here with Jessi and here with Jenn. :)


Since November is upon us and Thanksgiving is around the corner (wow, I still can't get over that - where has the year gone?), here are a few of my favorite things this week from Pinterest:



I made this wreath a few years ago and loved it, but it's time for something else this year:


 I think these are great ideas for my co-workers:

 I don't know why, but I just LOVE this idea and think it's SO CUTE:

 One of my all-time favorite Fall desserts:



 Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate:

 Cranberry Margarita - ummm... yes, please:

 And I LOVE this pie crust design:

So what's hap-"pinning" in your neck of the woods this week? I can't wait to catch up! Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! :)  PS - I'm looking for someone to design my blog background, so if you know of anyone who can do that and is very good and reasonably priced, please be sure to let me know.  Thanks! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends