Happy Happy Tuesday doll faces! I hope you are one of the few who are getting to actually enjoy the week of Thanksgiving off and are relaxing by your fireplace sipping on hot chocolate in your pj's while staring at your CHRISTmas tree lights. If you are - kudos to you and I am insanely jealous but thrilled for you! :)
Anywho...today is the link up party with Amber, so come play along, won't you?!
* To still be eating Halloween candy - milk duds are my absolute fave especially when they are right out of the freezer
* To have given up completely on my healthy eating habits through the end of the year. I just have had so much going on that I've not had the dedication within me to continue the Whole 30/Paleo process
* To be extremely overjoyed that my precious grandson has finally made his debut in this world so that I can just gush over him constantly, even if from a distance - I mean, just look at him - how can you not love that sweet baby's face :)
* To be thrilled that this is a short week, though I do have to work 4 days of the week, it is going to be a very quiet week at work, which will make it not too bad going to the office the day after Thanksgiving
* To not have even planned my Thanksgiving meal as of yet. I usually have everything already planned and bought and ready to cook by Wednesday, but the only thing I have so far is the turkey - HA!
* To be wishing we lived back home in Arkansas so that we could be close to our family and be able to spend the holiday with them. I miss having our huge family and friend Thanksgiving holiday at my dad's every year
* To be behind and not have my CHRISTmas cards filled out and in envelopes and ready to go the day after Thanksgiving - I've been in baby mode and just haven't gotten them started yet
SO what about you? What is on your Hey, It's Okay Tuesday list? Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello.
Lots of love and hugs,