Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Just a quick note to wish all of your husbands and father's a wonderful Father's day!  I hope that they all have a great day and are treated like the king's they deserve to be today.  It's been a rough weekend around here to say the least (you can read all about it in yesterday's post).  However, I wanted to wish my husband, dad and father-in-law a wonderful and happy Father's Day as well.  Also included are my mother's husband as well as my mother-in-law's husband too. Here are some pictures of the wonderful men in my life whom I love and adore:

My wonderful husband of course:















Steven's dad, Jim:















Me and my daddy:















Me and my mother's husband, Loyd:















My mother-in-law's husband, Gene:



















So.... Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful men in my life.  Thank you for all being you and being such wonderful and loving influences to me and for always being there when I needed you, no matter what it was for.  I love you all!

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. They are really awesome!
    It looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day!!
    Great pics too.
    ~B xx
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends