Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Newest Awards

Hello my sweet, sweet friends -  how are you today?  Great, I hope!  My beautiful friend, Betty over at Cut and Dry has bestowed upon me even more lovely awards and I am so thankful and apprecative that she and others think enough of me and my little ole blog to bless me with all of the awards I have been given since starting this journey. :o) So, thank you, Betty! You are the BEST and I lurve you lots! :o)


























Now, I pass these two lovely awards onto anyone who wants them.  If you would like to have the award, please feel free to grab it and place it on your blog!  Me and the hubby are all alone now - at least for the next 2 weeks.  Our babies have officially left the nest for the time being.  I am sad but happy all at the same time. *sigh*  They flew out today from 2 different airports in 2 different states and at 2 different times - talk about a day! HA!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far.

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Well done on another two awards, well deserved if I may say so. it sounds like youhave had a tiring day - time to put your feet up.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends