Friday, June 18, 2010

Weight Watchers Weigh-In

Happy Friday my peeps! I can't believe we have FINALLY made it to the weekend.  I am SO happy because it has been such a long week and I am very exhausted!  I have gotten very little sleep this week that it's not made it any easier to get up and try to make it through the day.  My babies leave tomorrow and that's going to be a day filled with a lot of emotions.  :o(  My son will be gone for only 2 weeks but my daughter will be gone for 2 months! I've NEVER been away from her that long before and she's never been gone from home that long either so it's going to be a tough day. I think this mommy will be sleeping with her wittle baby tonight before she leaves me for the summer. *tears*

Anyway, on to the weigh-in!  Since my last Friday's weigh-in, I have lost another 1.8 lbs. for a total weight loss of 5.8 since starting this journey about 3 weeks ago. WOO HOO!!! I am SO excited and SO happy as this seems to be the only diet that I've tried that I've been able to stick to for longer than 5 days.  Maybe it's because I can eat anything and not worry as long as I stick to my daily and weekly points and get all of  my fruits, veggies and water in each day.  I just can't believe that I am finally under the 130 mark! 115 here.I.come! WOO HOO!!!  And the best part is that yesterday I was able to wear a pair of capri pants that I've not been able to get into in over a year.  They are a size 6 and are big on me but I was SO excited! So I'm not just losing weight, I'm losing the inches too. :o)

On another note - please visit my blogging buddy AV at Steinway Street for much clearer pictures of our lunch date earlier this week.  She has a much fancier camera and is just a better photographer than I am and her pictures turned out SO MUCH BETTER than mine!  So thank you my dear AV - you are the BEST and I do hope you're having a wonderful time enjoying and relaxing so far on your summer vacation. :o)
 
P.S.  Here's the picture of me and AV that I stole borrowed from her website this morning.  You know how I hate to have a post with no pictures!  (See, I told you her pictures turned out better than mine)


I hope that all of you have a wonderful day and an even greater weekend. Thanks for stopping by to say hello and I hope to get caught up on your blogs real soon now that I will have some time without the kiddos for a short while! :o)


Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. WOW! congrats on you weigh loss!!
    Woo-hoo!!! I think I'd need your diet!
    Have a wonderful weekend, my awesome friend! :o)
    Much love and hugs!!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the wieght loss, BRAVO!

    give her lots of mom hugs b4 she goes ;)

    sending love and hugs your way

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends