Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Fever

Are you going? Did you attend the midnight showing last night?  My friend KS from While We Were Waiting had this to say about it:

"By far...hands down...without a doubt...This was the best Twilight movie yet.  The chemistry between the Bella-Edward-Jacob love triangle was palpable...and they all kicked up their acting abilities for this one,
and actually had me laughing at times with their witty one-liners.



I was nervous about the new Victoria going into the movie...But she was good.  
 
 
 
 
 

And to end on a high note...if I wasn't in love with Jasper before seeing Eclipse, I so am now.  I loved his charisma, I loved his old-world charm, and his southern drawl...and I loved how he loved Alice.























{All images via Google image}

This movie is an absolute must see. If you haven't jumped on the band wagon yet...this might be the time to do so. I promise you'll love it!!"


So... thank you my friend, KS for your awesome review! I am so glad you enjoyed this movie and know you will be the first in line to see the next one as well.  And thanks for letting me copy borrow bits and pieces of your review - I can't wait to see this movie this weekend and loved your version/review of it.

Were you one of the lucky ones to see the midnight showing last night or are you going to see it this weekend?  Me and the hubs and son will definitely be going to see it for sure and I can't wait! *giddy with excitement over here* :o)  I think I am even more excited to see this movie than I was about getting my new Iphone 4 last week - hee hee hee

I worked until 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. yesterday and got home and in the bed at 10:15 last night so I am completely worn out.  *sigh*  I personally can't WAIT for the upcoming 3 day weekend.  I will definitely, at some point, catch up on all of your blogs - I promise.  Looks like I've lost a follower over night - not sure why unless it's because of my lack of commenting lately due to my hectic schedule.  So, please realize that even if I am not able to comment - I do read each and every one of your blogs daily as I have them all saved on my favorites list at work so that I can get my "fix" during the day! :o) 

Well, it's 6:00 a.m. here and again, you know the drill - I feel like a broken record and also like Alice in Wonderland with the "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late" - and those of you who know me well, know the one thing I hate more in the world than anything is to be LATE to anything at any time! Ugh! 

So have a wonderful and blessed day my friends and know that I love you all and will catch up soon (I hope) on your blogs during this 3 day weekend ahead. 

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. having waited to see the other two films on DVD, I'm determined to see this one at the pictures. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the film, I'm also a Jacob fan, liking him much better than Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!! So awesome of you to share this! I am still on a high... I am fairly certain we're going back to see it again this weekend!!! Soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried not to like it, but i got hooked;) love it...

    hugs friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go soon with my step-daughter, but I will probably wait a week or two for the crowds to die down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a great review!! i still haven't seen new moon..i better hurry up and do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I surely love it!
    ~B :o)
    Big hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends