Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday lovies! How was your Monday? Mine was CRAZY BUSY as usual.... blah.... I personally could go for another short week and 3 day weekend, what about you?! I know it's awful to wish your life away, and while I really don't wish my life away, I sure wish away the work week every.single.time.


Anywho, on to the Hey, It's Okay Tuesday linky party that I like to join in over at Amber's at Airing My Laundry, One Post at a Time.  If you've not checked out her website yet, then RUN, don't walk, because you my friend, are MISSING out BIG time!  Amber is a blog I've followed for quite a few years now and she never ceases to amaze me with her posts - she literally cracks me up to the point I feel very inferior because how can someone be so funny and someone like me not? HA! Well, I guess when you got it, you got it, and folks, I just don't have it....but Amber sure does! :)


Okay, so here we go:

-- To have been so mad at my Razorback Football team for literally blowing the game against Toledo this past Saturday, one we SHOULD have won by 3 touchdowns, instead we lost by 4 points

-- To be enjoying this NO Humidity/Cool Temps we've been having here in Texas for the past 3 days straight - I am a FALL girl and SO ready for Fall

-- To be so happy that the Holiday months are upon us.  This year has flown by SUPER fast, but... I'm ready for the Holiday season.  I just love everything it brings with it - cool crisp air, family and friend gatherings, good food, etc.

-- To hate early mornings the older I get.  I remember growing up and my grandparents were always up at the crack of dawn, literally before dawn actually - we're talking 4 a.m. and I have to get up at 5:30 every morning and dread it.

-- To despise Insomnia - see reason above ^^

Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for work - I have to leave extra early today - 6:30 early because I have a dr's appointment this afternoon and have to leave early for that - luckily it's an early day since I didn't sleep much last night.  Hope you all have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget if you want to play along, to go add your link to the linky party as well.  :)

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED it's finally cooler here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall as well! Yay for cooler temperatures.

    And thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from Ambers blog.
    Haha yes being a football fan is so hard. Fortunately my teams won last weekend, but ummm I see problems in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends