Friday, September 11, 2015

Never Forget - In Honor and Remembrance, TGIF & Razorback Football

Happy Friday guys and dolls.  I simply can NOT believe that it has been 14 years ago today since that terrible tragedy hit the United States and those cowards took our peace and innocence from us like they did.  I can still, to this day, remember exactly where I was when the news came on tv about our country being under attack.  It.was.awful.  Where were you when the world stopped spinning?








And because I don't like to leave things on a sad note here on my blog, remember, it is also Friday and the weekend again already - WHOOP WHOOP!!! You know what that means... PARTY TIME!!!! 


Okay, maybe not Party time for this old woman, but it's Razorback Football weekend again and to me that's the same thing - LOL



VS


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see how you are planning to spend your weekend!  :)


Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends