Thursday, September 10, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy Happy Thursday!  You know what today is, right?  Friday eve, of course!!! And this mama couldn't be MORE happy that tomorrow is Friday!  I am STILL worn completely out and trying to catch up with sleep.  I don't know why it is, but I just can't get caught up and am staying completely exhausted lately.  Anywho... on to my Three Things Thursday - feel free to play along:

1.  I am SO happy that today is Friday Eve and tomorrow is actually Friday

2.  I am thinking of changing this from Three Things Thursday to Thirsty Thursday, especially now that Fall is in the air - would love to share some fall drinks of sorts

3.  I am thinking about changing up my hairstyle.  I get compliments constantly on my hair, but I feel like it is weighing me down and just kind of drab - though it's shiny and not drab - does that make sense?  Here is what I mean:


See how it's just kind of hanging there?  That's me in the middle, by the way - LOL  I mean, I like my hair long and don't want to go as short as my two friends' in the picture above, but I want a new style - what do you think?  I prefer bangs but they are always growing so fast they stay in my eyes constantly and drive me crazy.  I love my friend, Paula's bangs, however, and may do that to them instead - mine are always so thick and heavy.  What are your thoughts and ideas?  Anyone want to help a mama out by helping me transform my look?! :) 

Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment below letting me know you were here.


Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends