Thursday, September 24, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy Friday Eve, peeps.  I hope all is well your way so far.  My week has actually kind of sucked and yesterday was an extremely bad day at the office.  It didn't matter what I touched, I messed it up every single time - it was ridiculous.  But, today is a new day and hopefully a much better one. Without further adieu, here are my Three Things Thursday - please feel free to play along! :)

1.  To hate having Vertigo.  I've been up sick all night with it and it is miserable to say the least.  I don't know if the extreme dizziness is caused by my new meds or something else

2.  To be thrilled that Fall is finally here, though we are still not getting it here in the Texas area, I'm hoping it gets here soon  

3.  To be so glad that tomorrow is Finally Friday.  This has truly been a week from hell at the office and not feeling good on top of that has made it even more miserable.  

SO what about you?  What are your Three Things Thursday this week?  I hope that you are all having a fantastic week so far and have exciting plans for the weekend.  I can't wait to catch up with your blogs today. :)  Have a great day lovies! 


Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the vertigo. That can't be fun.

    It's pretty hot here in Oklahoma too.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends