Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ahhhhh....it's Almost Here - Can you smell it?!

Happy Hump Day guys and dolls! I am just absolutely floored that we are officially in the last day of September.  How the heck did that happen so fast? I guess what they say is true - the older you get, the faster the years fly by.  It seems like it was just December not long ago when I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery - I just don't know where the last 9 months have gone.  Anyway, I am linking up with Jessi over at Jessi's Design and Jenn over at Going the Distance for their What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday Link up party.  I just found them both today, and I can't wait to read up on the rest of their blogs! Come play along, won't you?! :)


Since we live in the Houston, Texas area, we don't get Fall here really until mid November sometime usually. It is awful....  As you well know, I am a HUGE Fall person and want everything that relates to Fall and since I have to currently live vicariously through others who are living in places that get to actually enjoy Fall weather and the changing of the leaves, etc., here are a few of my favorite Fall things:

Fall Candles - I use Fall Scents year 'round 


Fall Tablescapes - I mean, how cute is this


Yes I am - I miss being somewhere that I can enjoy these things 


Love this girl's style - it is SO me


Blanket scarves - I have this one and LOVE it


Vests - I have the one on the left and the right - guess I just need the middle one now


Oh my - I LOVE all things Plaid AND Flannel


yep - my absolute favorite view


Pumpkin Patch - need I say more


Dark nail colors - I LOVE dark nails and wear them a lot of time all year as well




Of course, what is Fall without Pumpkin and Cream Cheese


And last but not least - Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - I try to make it at home now so that it's healthier - but man, I love this drink and can't wait for it to come back each year - maybe it's because it signals to me that Fall has officially began


What about you?  What's Hap-pinning with you? Have a great day lovies! 


Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. There is not one thing on your Fall love list that I don't love, too! All of those clothes are super cute (loving the vests especially) and the blanket scarf--I need to incorporate mine into outfits more this Fall/Winter!
    Thanks for linking up with us and following along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love dark nail polish!! Yes to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything here! I need a fall scented candle asap! Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends