Thursday, October 1, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy October lovies! I hope you're having a fab week so far.  Yesterday was another tough day at the office, but hey, today is a new day, right?! :)  I love this Three Things Thursday each week but since the holidays are upon us (crazy), I am going to change it to Thankful Thursday beginning next week.  After all, we have a lot to be thankful for in this world, don't we? :)

1.  I'm SO happy tomorrow is Finally Friday - WHOOP WHOOP  I can't help it, I literally LIVE for the weekends - even if it is just staying around the house and not doing much

2.  I couldn't be more thrilled that today is actually October 1st - so hard to believe, but it signals the beginning of my most favorite time of year, which is that the holidays are upon us finally

3.  Oh and today starts Thriller Thursday on my local radio station back home that I can pick up on Iheartradio and I look forward to this every year.  For the entire month of October, people call in or write in telling about their true ghost stories and experiences - (insert evil laugh here)

So what are your Three Things Thursday this week? Would love to hear about them so feel free to share! :)

Have an awesome day guys and dolls and I will see you on the flip side!


Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends