Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Happy Happy Tuesday friends!  Hope your Monday was as awesome as you are! Mine was spent all day in a banking class - literally..... alllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyy long............ B-O-R-I-N-G - did I mention how bad I hate the banking field?! Blah....blah....blah..... Oh well.... I learned a lot so I'd say that was at least a WIN, right?! :)  Okay... on to the Tuesday roundup with Amber at Airing My Laundry, One Post at a Time.  Come play along and be part of the "cool" crowd, um kay?! :)


-- To be so happy for the invention of electricity.  After being without power for over 16 hours this past weekend, I forgot how nice it was not to rough it like the olden days - hey, I needed my coffee and stat!!!


-- To be super excited that my Hogs won against Auburn last weekend in a 4 OT game and we were able to pull it off in the clutch - WPS!!!

-- To be glad that my new meds have officially gotten into my system how they should be that they are no longer giving me vertigo - sheesh - talk about a long time coming for that one

-- To be so happy that this weekend is turn back the clocks to get an extra hour of sleep - whoop whoop!!!

-- To be thrilled that it also means that Fall, Thanksgiving and my new grandson being born are on the immediate horizon - I can NOT wait to kiss all over his cheeks and hold him and squeeze him and call him George - anyone remember that show.... best cartoons every when I was growing up:


So what about you guys and dolls?  What are your Hey, It's Okay Tuesday thoughts today?  Be sure to link up! Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by to say hello. :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends