Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Faves

Happy Happy Friday guys and dolls and Happy THREE DAY WEEKEND - can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!!!???  I do hope that you are all getting to celebrate that with me - I've been waiting for this day since last month when I had the first one - HA!  Today is the link up party Friday Faves and you know the drill, so come play along, won't you?!  


Here are some of my faves happening at the moment:

(1) Chicago Cubs won the Wild Card game against the Pirates two nights ago.  


Ya'll, this.is.HUGE!! We've not won a Wild Card game in 12 years and haven't won a World Series in over a 100 years! And Arietta is an AWESOME pitcher, but of course it doesn't hurt that he has an awesome group of teammates backing him up and being there to help make the plays in the pinch. Now today we start the Best of 5 against the St. Louis Cardinals on our way to win a spot in the World Series - this is our year - I just know it! :)

(2) Houston Astros - they won their first game of their series last night against the Kansas City Royals on their way to a push for the World Series Spot as well.


(3) My Razorbacks, of course!  We are playing Alabama tomorrow and I know it's going to be a hard fought game.  We may win and we may not - we have beat them before, but it's going to depend on who shows up to play this week on what the outcome will be.  But, I am a die hard, life long fan and will never yield and will always be rooting on my Hogs, win or lose! :)  WPS!!!


(4) This Mug - my Yeti.  



Do you have one of these? OMG they are absolutely THE BEST MUG EVER invented!  When I tell you that I've had ice in it for over 12 hours straight, sitting in a HOT car in Texas heat, I am being dead serious!  I was completely shocked and amazed to be honest!  And for coffee lovers out there - trust me when I say - it keeps your coffee HOT for over 5 or 6 hours and for a while I even have to take the lid off just to let it cool down a wee bit so that I can actually drink it - it keeps it that insulated.  Also, the top I absolute LOVE because it's a tempered plastic and your lips aren't touching the stainless steel of the mug when you go to drink.  It is completely on the lid and very comfortable - it may not be a big deal to some of you, but it's a HUGE deal to me - I absolutely despise having my lips touch stainless steel when drinking it.  And yes, the $30-$40 price tag is absolutely worth every penny.  Run and get one - I promise you won't be disappointed - it is truly everything they claim it is. They come in different sizes - I think this 20 oz, a 30 oz and I know there's also a beer huggie one too. :)

(5) And last but not least:

This is SO me every Friday, but the fact that there is a 3 day weekend involved, makes the day even sweeter!! LOL

Well, have an awesome day and an even better weekend lovies.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I'll be pretty busy this weekend so I will see you on the flip side! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. We saw those Yeti things at Academy and thought they were cool!
    Also. Our pug BabyBelle loves the Cubs lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post! Although I have to say I really hope KC wins today!!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends