Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday lovies! Hope your Monday went well yesterday.  Mine was nuts, but I expected that to be the case upon returning to work after being out of town last Friday.  You know what today is, so come play along. You can link up here.


To be excited that Fall is finally in the air, even more than before.  I can't wait until it is completely Fall here - I want to walk down this path


To be so happy that we are expecting rain later this week through the weekend - unlike a lot of people, I LOVE the rain


To be thrilled that the "fall back" time change is going to happen over the next few weeks - I LOVE when it gets dark early


To be shocked still that we are almost through the Month of October already - this year is literally flying and I truly don't know where all of the time has gone

To be looking forward to the holidays - CHRISTmas is my favorite time of year, besides Fall of course


To be happy that we are only 4 days from the weekend again - I am still super exhausted from our quick trip to Illinois last weekend and need more sleep to catch up on what I've missed

To be excited about all of the Halloween shows on tv - not the scary ones but the ones like Charlie Brown - I love Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin - it's one of my favorites


To be excited that beginning Halloween night also starts the new CHRISTmas shows on the Hallmark Channel


To be VERY VERY Happy that my grandson has chosen to stay inside his mommy's tummy and bake a while longer - 5 weeks is just way too early for him to come.  While I can't wait for his arrival, I'm very happy that he wasn't born this past weekend, though he was trying hard to be


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

 Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind the rain so long as I don't have to drive in it.

    I can't believe October is nearly over too!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends