Thursday, October 15, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday peeps! Hope you are all having a good week so far.  My week hasn't been too great up to this point. See below to know why:

1.  I've been sicker than a dog with allergies or head cold, not sure which but thanks to this and reason number 2 below, this mama has had very little sleep and has worried myself sick I think

2.  Yesterday morning on my way to work, my daughter texted to let me know she was on her way to the hospital because she had the stomach bug and had began throwing up blood - remember, she is 8 months pregnant.  They hooked her all up as soon as she got there and kept her overnight.  She began having contractions - but, she's only 34 weeks along in her pregnancy.  They tried stopping the contractions, but to no avail.  In other words, my grandson may be born sometime this week/weekend.  They gave her a steroid shot in the hip yesterday for the baby's lungs and are supposed to give her another one today sometime.  Not sure if they will let her go home or not at this point because she lives 30 minutes away and her contractions yesterday were 3-5 minutes apart. :(

3.  Due to traveling out of state for a funeral this weekend and now possibly meeting my grandson, I will be away from the blog for a few days and will pick back up on Monday.  

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and will catch you on the flip side.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello! :)

 

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

Sweet Love From My Friends