Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Hey - you know the rules - follow along with Amber over at Airing My Laundry, One Post at a Time and join me as I follow her in her normal Tuesday Link Up:


-- To look forward to having my first cup of coffee in the mornings and time for myself while I enjoy the peace and quiet before the hustle and bustle of the day

-- To have really missed blogging for most of last year and so happy to be back into it and catching up with everyone's blogs.  

-- To be hitting the job market in Arkansas hot and heavy to get home where my heart longs to be

-- To be SO thankful for cooler temps - I can't stand the heat and humidity in Texas - it's brutal

-- To be ready for leggings and boots and long sweaters with scarves

-- To absolutely HATE, make that DESPISE, insomnia as much as I DESPISE politics of any and all kinds - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So.... what about you? What are your Hey, It's Okay thoughts today?  Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by! :)


Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Yep insomnia is a problem for me too! It's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With you on the hot and humid weather which thankfully we don't get a lot of and even then I'm sure what we consider hot and humid is pretty tame to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finding a job!

    It's cooler in Oklahoma as well. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends