Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning"

Happy Hump Day guys and dolls! It's one of my favorite days of the week today, which is the What's Hap-"Pinning" day link up party with Jessi and Jenn so come play along! :)


Since it is Halloween month, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Halloween pins that I've came across this week:  

I wish I had the talent for making these entry ways with the mesh, etc., but sadly, I don't.  Will someone come do this for me? :)

LOVE the eyeballs and witch's cauldron in this one

Perfect for a Haunted House or Halloween Party

If I had a staircase, I would SO do this

 I am all about decorating my table for every holiday and this is right up my alley:

I thought these floating hats were adorable
 

 And this wreath... my favorite so far

And the perfect pantry addition, don't you think? :) 

So that's what's been hap-"pinning" here in my neck of the woods - what about yours? Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to! Have a great day lovies and thanks for stopping by. :)


Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I love this wreaths! I really want to make one ... one day! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm laughing at the witch flying through the door--that is clever!
    Looks like you have a ton of ideas to get you going!!
    Thanks for linking up with us and for sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh LOVE it all! So fun! Thanks for linking up lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends