Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday

Good morning, and happy Hump Day lovies! Hope you're having a fantastic week so far.  Today is one of my favorite days of the week because it means linking up with Jenn and Jessi and playing along with their What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday.  I always love reading everyone's commentary on their weeks so far, so come play along, won't you?! :)


I don't know about you, but I just can't get over the fact that we are almost through the entire month of October already.  It is just un-real to me.  At the bank, we are in the middle of that time of year where we had the Examiners a couple of weeks back and today starts the Auditors - blah....  With that being said, this year has flown by so fast already, and so I've started daydreaming about decorating ideas for Thanksgiving and CHRISTmas.  A few of my favorite things this week include:

I love the look of this entry way - so simple, yet elegant
 I always enjoy making homemade yummies for friends, family and co-workers, and I love this idea
 One day, I don't know when, but I will have this tree - I just LOVE it
And what's a Thanksgiving table without a beautiful tablescape, am I right?! :)
 
And another adorable tablescape for the holidays - I think this would be very cute kids table 
 What a cool idea for a tree stand
 I love the rustic look of this wreath
I always enjoy making new Christmas ornaments each year - I am putting these at the top of my list
So those are my hap-"pinnings" for the week - what are yours?  I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.  :)

Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Such cute holiday decor and craft ideas! May have to try a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That entryway is SO cute! Love the look of it all!
    Thanks for linking up with Jessi and I today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pins, lady! Love all the holiday inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo ready for Christmas - is that weird?? hahaha thanks for linking up today (and thanks for your comment - it wouldn't let me respond)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends