Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall About Me

I saw this over on Going the Distance this morning and thought I would play along, because those of you who have been here a while, know I LURVE FALL and everything about it. :)  So, since she invited everyone to play along, I thought I would do so as well and would love it if you would too! Isn't this the cutest picture! :)


Favorite candle scent - Any and all things pumpkin, pumpkin pie, etc.  If I had it my way, I would burn this scent year 'round to make myself believe it is fall all the time.  Hubby and I are Yankee Candle fanatics to say the least - we LOVE them and burn them constantly


Best fragrance for fall - I wasn't quite sure what this one meant, unless it was referring to perfume - but I wear Amirage by Givenchy when the temps start dropping and it is also my go to for winter as well.
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? - Definitely a coffee and tea drinker, not so much a hot chocolate drinker unless it is absolutely freezing and snowing outside and then I may drink one cup but that's it

Favorite Thanksgiving food — Pecan pie, hands down

What is the best fall memory you have - living in NY and NJ and being so far from home and getting to go home one year for the Thanksgiving holidays to see my friends and family.

Favorite type of pie — Homemade Pecan pie - see answer above ^

Most worn sweater - living in Texas I don't get to wear sweaters of any sort for long, but I would say my khaki with black stripes tunic that I bought at Stein Mart last year.  It is SO super comfy and looks adorable with my skinny jeans and boots

Football games or jumping in leaf piles - Definitely football games - I mean, hello, you do know me well enough to know I'm a HUGE Razorback football fanatic, right?! 

What song really gets you into the fall spirit - I have no idea what song would ever remind me of Fall 

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner - I love them both, but don't know how to wear either of them - LOL  Plus I think you really have to have the right skin tone to be able to wear dark lips regardless 

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype - probably not, but I love all things Pumpkin Spice regardless and as much as I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks, it's much easier for me to make my own at home and cost a whole lot less

Favorite fall TV show - there is an entire list of them, but my favorite is probably Scandal and the TGIT lineup

Combat boots or Uggs - Uggs for sure - combat boots? Um... no, just no..... I love my Uggs but again, barely get to wear them due to the lack of cold here in the Houston area

Skinny jeans or leggings - definitely both, but I am much more comfortable in my jeans than leggings when going out, but leggings when lounging around the house

Halloween: yay or nay - even though my kids are both grown, and Halloween hasn't always been a favorite of mine, I do enjoy decorating for each of the seasons, including Halloween, and love a good Adult Halloween party

What do you think about Black Friday - I used to LOVE everything about Black Friday, as it was the one day a year when my bestie and I would meet at the mall at 3:30 in the morning and shop until about 7 that night - no kids, no husbands, plenty of good food, good shopping and great laughs.  We did this for 15 years straight before we moved away and I miss those days terribly.  I do not do Black Friday now unless it's on the computer from my warm comfy chair at home

Fall mornings or evenings - either - I love everything about Fall and the crispness both in the morning and evenings

One Fall 2015 trend you love - definitely the poncho, I've been on the hunt for a good one but haven't found one yet.  I love the light weight feel to a poncho, but still getting the warmth of a light jacket

There is my list - feel free to come play along! Have a great day lovies and thanks for stopping by! P.S.  Please excuse the wonkiness of my paragraphs - they are messing up again and I can't get them to justify for anything this morning - it drives me NUTS to say the least - LOL



Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Fall song? Such a strange question, lol.
    Oh and I like cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends