Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Happy Tuesday guys and dolls!! Hope you've been having an awesome week so far - yes, I know, it is only Tuesday already, but hey - at least it is Tuesday and you know what that means right?!  :)



1.  To be happy to have had the day off yesterday for Columbus Day, thanks to working for a bank and getting bank paid holidays - woo hoo

2.  To be happy that this is only a 3 day work week for me

3.  To be sad that we have a memorial service to go to in Illinois this Saturday, but to be SUPER HAPPY that we are going to get to enjoy some COLD temperatures while there - I'm SO over this Texas heat  

4.  To be dreading the long drive this weekend there and back - 13 hours one way to be exact - blah

5.  To be THRILLED that our Cubs won against the Cardinals again last night - on to game 4 tonight, baby

So how about you? What are your "Hey, It's Okay" thoughts today? Be sure to link up!


Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Our pug BabyBelle loves the Cubs! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things about when I worked at a bank was that I got all of the random holidays off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the long drive!

    Tom had a day off yesterday too so we were able to go on a date. The kids still had school ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends