Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

Happy Hump Day guys and dolls.  Hope you're having a fabulous week so far!  You know what today is, right?! Of course, you do!  It's time to link up with Jessi and Jenn for their weekly link up party, so grab your party hat and come play along, won't you?! :)


This is going to be short and sweet this morning, as I am running terribly behind and haven't even finished my first cup of coffee.  So.... here is what's hap-"pinning" in my neck of the woods so far this week:

1.  Monday, I began a 2nd round of Whole 30 and have stayed compliant and on track so far - yes, I realize it has only been 3 days, but this week has been extremely stressful and last night I desperately needed a glass of wine, which I did not reach for.  I completed my first round of Whole 30 in August and felt fantastic.  I had lost 13 lbs. and 11 inches overall.  When it came to the re-introduction, however, I didn't put the breaks on, so I'm trying to get myself back on track, because trust me, I can tell a difference for sure when I am feeding my face full of junk and candy and when I'm eating nothing but clean whole foods.  I mainly eat all Paleo anyway, but this is a good way to cleanse the body and get back on track if you fall of the wagon. :)


2.  I received a call from my daughter last night stating that if she doesn't have my grandson by the 15th of November, that they are inducing her.  I can NOT wait - the time is getting SO close!! Just look at that baby belly - isn't she cute!! :) (of course, she's a lot bigger than this now, I just don't have a new picture at the moment)


3.  And last, but not least, tomorrow is mine and my husband's 18 year wedding anniversary - so here's an early shout out to this stud of mine - I love you darling groom and look forward to 18+ more years with you:


So there you go, short and sweet just like I said.  What's hap-"pinning" in your neck of the woods today?  Be sure to link up so I can follow along with your favorites this week.  Have a great day lovies and thanks for stopping by to say hello! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. YAY for almost baby time!! How exciting!
    Good luck on your Whole30 journey! I definitely could not do that.
    Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho exciting about the grandbaby news!!!! - keep us posted on the whole 30! Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in case I don't get to drop by tomorrow, a very happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute with the bump!
    Happy Anniversary early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO, lady! I'm on the THIRD round of whole30 and about 15 days in. It's easier this round than any other, but every now and then I feel tempted. Keep up the great work!!!! I'd love to talk to you about fun recipes if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! how exciting about the grand-baby news!!!

    happy anniversary!!! so happy for you my bbf!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends