Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy TGIF and Yellowjacket Sting!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish you a quick and Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend. We don't really have a lot planned other than doing some much needed work around the house - like painting my bedroom for one and then just the normal day to day cleaning stuff - laundry, etc... so pretty much a relaxing weekend for a change. My brother-in-law James is coming on Monday and staying a few days with us, so we are all very excited to have him! We've not seen him in over a year and are really looking forward to his visit. Also, I have both an eye dr. appt. tomorrow at 8 a.m. and then a regular dr. appt. tomorrow at 9:15 a.m. so I will be starting the day off with a bang and quite early too! Looks like my 41 years of age is finally catching up with me as I will probably leave the eye dr. tomorrow with glasses - mainly for reading and driving though - so I have to find some really CUTE ones - right?! :o)

Now, regarding this yellowjacket sting - talk about WEIRD! I got stung last Sunday morning on the inside of my right arm/wrist area and the darn little thing got me twice! Well, I made sure I didn't scratch it or anything like that and by Sunday night it looked great and we thought it went away. Welll..... guess what - it didn't and it has gotten worse and worse as time has gone by. I am attaching a couple of pictures that I took last night for you to see what I mean. The sad part is that these pictures are when it's actually starting to look GOOD for a change. Anyone else have any weird bug bites like this come up from a sting? I've never had a sting affect me this way before - it's so strange.

Oh - want to give a quick shout out to my beautiful mother today - it is her birthday and she will probably be mad because I am telling her age - but she doesn't look 59 today at all - I am attaching a picture for you to see her too and you'll know what I mean! :o) I love you mom and can't WAIT to see you and sister in a couple of weeks. Hope you have a GREAT day today and are treated like a QUEEN!

Well, that's all of my news - what's your weekend plans? Anything new and exciting happening for you this weekend? Before I close, I have been told that people are having trouble leaving me comments, so please be patient - I'm really bummed because you've not been able to leave them, but I am working on the problem and hope to have it fixed quite soon.

Hugs, Trac~:o)













1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends