Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I have attempted this once or twice before and something just didn't feel right about it, so I've decided to start from scratch and begin again. I wanted to do this mainly so that our friends and family who we live so far from can keep up with what we have going on in the Anderson household. Some things will be very random and other things will be recipes, weekend stuff, back to school stuff, etc.... you never know what you may get - so you'll have to tune in to find out. Also, I have a lot of blogs that I follow, and have attached the links to some of my favorite sites in my blogger for you to enjoy as well - there are so many great blogs out there that have a wealth of information, along with just some great reading! If you have a blog and would like me to add you to my list of readers, please let me know and I will be glad to do so!


So, sit back, relax, and get a good cup of your favorite java or beverage, and dig into my blog and others that will be posted soon for your enjoyment. I hope that you will add me to your favorites to come back and read when you have the time. Also, please leave me comments - I'd love to know who's visiting! :o) And since you can't have a post without a picture, I have attached a picture that I took in the flower gardens at Central Park a couple of weekends ago. Hope you enjoy it!




Big Hugs, Trac~ :o)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see you have just started one too! I can't wait to try your drink recipe!
    ps- I travelled to New York 2 years ago and I must say I LOVE that city!!! It is definitely one of my top 3 favorite places I have ever been!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends