Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Thirsty Thursday!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far! As promised, I am dedicating Thursdays to the drink of the week and hope you find something you like and can pass along to others or just save for yourself to enjoy and amaze your friends when they come to visit! (*sneaky grin*) So... without further adieu:

Mojitos

1.25 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
12 mint leaves
1 tbsp sugar
0.5 oz lime juice
2 oz soda

Place mint leaves in bottom of glass. Add crushed ice, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, sugar, and lime juice, and muddle. Add soda water and garnish with mint leaves.

My mom, sister and I had these for the first time ever this last weekend and they are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!! Enjoy!

Hugs, Trac~ :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends