Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome to THIRSTY THURSDAY!

As promised, I am attaching a delicious (and my NEW favorite drink) recipe below for your enjoyment. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Malibu Bay Breeze

2 oz Malibu® coconut rum
2 oz cranberry juice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 Cherry

Blend ingredients and serve over ice (in a highball glass) - add cherry on top. You can also add the juice from the jar of cherries which makes it even better!

Now, on to other topics at hand today. Today is my Friday - YAY!!! I will be gone for a few days from posting as I am having two of my favorite peeps (mom and sister):


coming today and staying until Sunday morning so we will be busy, busy, busy! We are going to NYC (they've never been), planning to do lots of shopping and lots of eating and even more visiting and enjoying a few cocktails while we relax. :o)

What is on your agenda for the weekend? Anything fun and exciting? Well whatever it is, take time to relax and enjoy yourself. In the next 2 weeks to come, I will have some VERY EXCITING news to share with you and I can NOT wait!

Big Hugs,
Trac~ :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey - love your blog & can't wait to hear your news! V

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends