Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Visit with James




Well it is Thursday and James had to return to Florida - I'm sure his wife and furbabies are really missing him after him being gone for 4 days without them. I think he had a great time and I know the kids really enjoyed seeing him. He and Steven had some really good quality time together as well, which was also very important. On Tuesday Mike, Steven and James went to NYC for the day and I got to have lunch with them and then they waited around for me to get off work so we could ride back home together, which was nice. I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with James, but am glad that the kids and Steven were able to get a lot of good time in with him.

On Wednesday James and Steven and the kids went to Radio Shack and bought the kids new laptops to begin the school year with and they couldn't be MORE excited! Luckily for us, James is also a computer geek and was SO HELPFUL in helping get their new laptops set up along with our wireless router for us to all have the internet in the house. Their laptops are really going to come in handy for the school year.

UPDATE: Just heard from the hubby and James's plane was cancelled and so now he flies out at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow instead. Poor James - I know he's ready to get home to his family and he misses them as much as they are missing him. I promise, Nisa, he will be home SOON sweetie! :o) Hope to see you next time as well - we missed having you too!
Hugs, Trac~:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends