Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blogger Guests Posts and PINT

Happy Tuesday darlins - how are ya? How was your Monday? Great, I hope.  Our day was good just very very busy.  Since I won't have a lot of time to post while on vacation (and I didn't think ahead enough), I won't have many (if any at all) posts ready to go while we are gone so I thought I'd see if anyone would like to do any guest posting for me starting this Friday thru the following week?  If so, please let me know ASAP - just shoot me an email so I can get it all set up in advance.  Thanks! ;o)

Okay, I had already had this ready to go but somehow I completely deleted the entire post so I am having to redo my post-its so here we go.  If you want to play along, be sure to go to Supah's and link up so we can all read what you have to say today. 












 










































































































Lots of love and hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy...
    you are making me jealous...but anyway, hope you have a great great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to be jealous! :) Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time, my friend, you deserve it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy PINT!!!!

    Have a GREAT time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...very jealous, but I hope you have a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need vacation..right now.I'm so happy for you! Only two more days!and then...
    Yeah!
    Big big hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends