Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy PINT - Back to Reality

Happy Tuesday my friends! How was your holiday weekend?  Great, I hope!  Ours was good and we got a LOT accomplished which was even better. :o)  I can't wait to show you all of my goodies and the HUGE project that has taken me all weekend that I still didn't get finished.  That 3rd day off in a row really makes a difference! So... you remember what today is, right?  Well, gather your supplies and come play along - you don't want to miss out on all of the fun do ya?!



 
 
 
 
 












Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. You can change your fonts in your html. You can probably hire someone to do it for you.
    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-much-would-you-pay-for-a-pack-of-cigarettes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the constant pain thing and the "unknown" from the docs.

    Stay tough mom, you know this is the best thing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy tuesday friend....mine is already better having visited you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped in to let you know that I've taken a few days break from blogging.
    Wishing you a lovely week!
    Love and hugs!:o)
    ~B xx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends