Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Vacation Time Yo!

Just a quick note to say hi and I will miss all of you lovlies while I am gone for the next 10 whole days! WOOP WOOP!!! I hope you will miss me too and not give up on me cause when I get back you can bet I will have TONS of stories to tell and pictures to show ya!  I am so excited that I just don't know HOW I am going to make it through the day today! LOL

Have a wonderful 10 days and take care.  I wasn't able to get anyone to guest post for me while I'm gone, so I'm not sure that I will have any posts during this trip - however, if I get the time to pop in and say hi - I promise to do so - but I'm not sure that will be a possibility at this point.  But just know I will be back and look forward to catching up with all of you and your blogs to see what all fun things you were up to while I was gone surfin - hee hee hee

And just cause I can't leave you without one final picture - here you go:


















I hope to be looking at this exact scenery every evening by the fireside. :o)

Have a great week my peeps and thanks for stopping by! 

Lots of love and hugs,

8 comments:

  1. i hope that everything goes well. Are you spending it at the cabin? i hope that all is hunky dorey while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful time...enjoy every moment ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a SUPER GREAT time, my wonderful friend!
    I'll miss you too!
    Love and hugs!

    Betty
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful vacation- can't wait to read all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been away. Hope you are having as good a break as I did, looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky!!! Hope you are having a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends