Friday, July 23, 2010

Words with Friends and WW Weigh-In

Happy Friday my peeps! Whew - we FINALLY made it - YAY!!!! I'm SO glad because I just want to sleep in tomorrow - at least to any time past 5:15 a.m. - I'd be happy just to sleep in until 8:00 a.m. - I don't want to sleep all day and waste my day - I have too much stuff to do and never enough time to do it in - you know how that goes, right?! :o)

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about a new game that you can play on the Itouch and Iphones.  My little brother introduced me to it yesterday and it is VERY addictive as you can have several games going with different people all at once and you can also play at your own pace.  Meaning if you are playing it one minute and something comes up and you have to put it aside or even go to bed for the night or you are driving - then you can pick back up where you left off when you get the time.  It is called "Words with Friends" and is FREE.  It is scrabble for the smartphone and I love it - it is SO much fun!  You can either look your friends up by their usernames or you can play someone randomly - whichever.  But, if you'd like to play along with me - my username is:  stvntra so be sure and look me up!  Also there is a place within the app and the game that whoever you are playing you can shoot them a quick text message too - so if you decide to play along with me (which I totally suck at the game by the way so you would win - LOL) then let me know who you are!















On to my normal Friday WW Weigh-in - I lost 1 pound this week - I am now down to 126.4 - YAY!  Only 11.4 more pounds to go til goal weight! :o)

So what are on your agendas today and this weekend?  Anything fun and exciting?  I can't wait to catch up and hear all about it  - so be sure and drop me a comment so I can know you were here and I will do the same for you over the weekend!  I know I'm behind on returning the favor on the comments but life has just been crazy this week.  I hope you will understand and forgive me. :o)

Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend my friends and thanks for stopping by!

Destin Beach - 6 days and counting!














Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. wow.....your weight loss is impressive my friend. keep up the awesome work ;)

    happy weekend and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the weight loss!

    You crazy iphone traitors!! :)

    I wanna go to Destin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! I love Destin! I'm headed down to the area next month and can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Trac how awesome is that! You just impressed me! As for MY weight loss...say better my weight gain .
    B xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends