Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 3 Day Weekend and Friday WW Weigh-In

Happy TGIF my friends! How the heck are ya?  Great, I hope!  Whew - we finally made it to the weekend - YAY and its a 3 day weekend to boot - Double YAY!!!!!  Sooo... what are your plans?  Anything big and exciting? We don't have any real plans so to speak - just getting together with some friends on Saturday afternoon and that's about all.  The rest of the weekend will be spent doing work on my "projects" (insert "crafts" here) and just kind of cleaning up my mess in the garage.  I will be restoring some old furniture that I picked up for FREE on the side of the road and I can't WAIT to get busy and I can't wait to show you next week the before and afters of the projects.  I will also show you some pictures of all of my yard sale loot that I've bought and/or gotten for free the last few weeks.  I got some killer steals deals! :o)

Anyway, my Weight Watcher weigh-in today is 129.8.  I am down another 1.2 lbs. since last week - WOO HOO!!!  Granted, I should be down more by now, but it's okay - I will take it - nice and slow is how you get the job done, right?  I still have 4 weeks from today before my Florida vacation - do you think it's possible to lose at least another 10-14lbs in those 4 weeks?  Probably not, huh?  But I plan to try.  Surely, worst case scenario thought I can lose at least the 10 extra, right? :o)

 
Well, I guess that's all my lovies.  I hope that all of you have a wonderful and joyful Independence Day weekend and remember what "Independence Day" really stands for and be thankful that we are a FREE Country despite all of its problems of late.  Thank a soldier if you see one for allowing us to keep our Freedom!  Stay safe and enjoy your long 3 day weekend darlins. :o)





































Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Nothing in particular over this weekend.
    WOO-HOO! Congrats on your weigh loss!
    Sooo glad for you!
    Have a really fantastic weekend, my sweet friend!
    Lots of love ;o)
    B
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. And HAPPY 4th OF JULY WEEKEND!!
    B ;o)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful, happy fourth my friend....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great long weekend! Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome. I need to get a kick in the butt and start something for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th of Jyly and peace on earth. Have a great weekend dear friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends