Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday and Guest Blogger Request

Happy Tuesday my lovely friends! How was your day yesterday? Great, I hope! My day was good but busy, busy, busy.  Luckily though being busy made it go by super fast, which is especially nice when I am already counting down the days til I am singing Kenny Chesney's song - "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem - Blues, what Blues, I forgot em" - Yeah baby! :o)

Anywho, you know what today is - you don't need me constantly reminding you, right?  So be sure and link up to play along over with Supah and the rest of us - it really is a LOT of fun to see everyone's answers!



 
 
 
 
 

One more thing - I was wondering if anyone would be interested in filling in and being a guest blogger while I am gone?  If you would, please let me know ASAP so that I can set everything up to post on schedule.  I will need a few of you if ianyone is interested.
Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends