Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - Vacation Style

Happy Tuesday my peeps! How was your day yesterday?  Mine was good but boring at work - it was a very quiet and slow day..... *sigh*   In other news - I went to the dr. last night for the actual results from my ultrasound on my gallbladder and the tests were definitely NEGATIVE - nothing is there - YAY!!! No surgery for me - thank goodness! WOO HOO! :o)

Now... onto today's post-its - I know you are waiting for it so let's get right to it, shall we?! :O)  You know the drill - hop on over to Supah's and check it out and play along or just go check out everyone else's as there are always some pretty cool ones to read.  So without further adieu.....

















































































 




































Lots of love and hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Good to hear surgery isn't needed. With all those female hormones about to descend, even the cat had better watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news about the lack of surgery! Sounds like a fun trip is just around the corner! Happy PINT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good, surgery is never fun.

    I love that trunk in the previous post. I am officially suffering from trunk envy. :-) I can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Tracy's have the most fun.

    The countdaown to a vacation is always the longest, hey. Have a safe trip!
    We have waaay too mych eostrogen in my house. Wanna swop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on vaca! And yes give that girl as many embarassing hugs & kisses as she'll allow!! :p Happy PINT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love road trips! I hope it's a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you'll have a great week ahead!
    I hope you have a great vacation, my sweet friend!!
    HUGS!!
    B xoxoxo

    P.S. I'm back again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear you are fine and won't need surgery! What a relief!!

    Your trip sounds so fun (except for 2 days of driving. Times 2!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Panama City! We used to visit relatives there 2 or 3 times a year, and now I haven't been in many years. =(
    Have fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great news about your surgery...hope you have fun on your vaca!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends