Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Me On Monday - 7th Edition

Happy Monday my friends! How are you?  How was your weekend?  What'd you do? I'd love to hear all about it!  We got a LOT accomplished this weekend including the garage cleaned out and stuff taken to Goodwill, laundry all washed up and then I got us all packed in advance for our upcoming trip this Thursday.  And all I can say is - I CAN'T WAIT!!!  We are so ready to get away that we can hardly stand to wait another day -*sigh*. 

So.... onto today's post - as you know, I lurve me some bloggy carnivals - it sure helps when I am at a loss of what to write about, such as today.  So, I have joined in on Coffee Slut's  Meet me on Monday and hope that you will come play along as well and get to know more of your fellow bloggers.  So, without further adieu - here we go:












1. What one food could you eat every single day?   Bananas

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I wear glasses to read, work on the computer and drive

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? The new Iphone 4 - lurve it!

4. What did you have for dinner last night? A delicious and yummy Caesar Salad that my husband made - YUM!

5. What is your favorite candy? Lately it has become Skittles!

So there you have it my friends - there are my answers - now it's your turn.  Be sure to link up and let me know so that I can come check out your answers as well.

Only 3 more days until we leave headed for Paradise:






















I hope that all of you have a wonderful and glorious Monday and an even better week ahead.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello. :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Love your answers, my friend! :)
    I'm so happy for you!
    That Paradise looks like Pardise!..if it makes sense.
    Love ya!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be meeting you this Monday. I also love bananas but only if they are ripe but not too ripe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that truly looks like paradise......

    have a wonderful, love filled day my frend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I love bananas too and pretty much do eat one every day as a morning snack. I know you can't wait for your vacation. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look like paradise...have fun!

    Your still a phone traitor!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends