Friday, July 9, 2010

Garage Sale Finds and WW Weigh-In

Happy Friday, Ya'll!  Whew - it's been a week from H-E-Dble Hockey Sticks and I am SO glad the weekend is finally here.  I, for one, am looking forward to just sleeping in and not having to get up at 5:15 for 2 whole days.  I don't have anything special going on but just glad tomorrow is Saturday and I am off work.  YAY!!!  What is on your agenda for the weekend?  Anything fun and exciting? 

Here are the rest of my garage sale finds I was telling you about:  These suitcases were F-R-E-E and on the side of the road with the chest and also another one of those "HAD TO HAVE" items! :o)  I loved them and can't wait to figure out what I am going to do with them - aren't they SO neat looking?!  (P.S. Please excuse the mess in my garage - it is my work area - it drives my husband NUTS! HA!) :o)

Garage sale finds: All in need of a little TLC and spray paint for their beautiful transformation. :o)  Once I have done that I will show you the before and after results so you can see the difference.














Also, not pictured is a breadmaker (I don't recall the brand off hand) in PERFECT shape that I only paid $5 for and I tried it out last weekend and it works AWESOME and made the yummiest bread! :o)

WW Weigh-in - I'm down another 1.2 lbs. this week for a total loss of 6.6 lbs. since I've started WW.  My weight now is 128.6 - WOO HOO!!!   Still a long way to go but I have 3 weeks to lose even more before our vacation.  (I want to lose more than 1.2 lbs. each of these weeks though - that would be helpful) My husband and I decided we are going to be good for the next 3 weeks and no cheating on our diets so..... wish us luck!  During the week we both do great but the weekends are always so tough - especially after a week like this when I need want a glass of wine or a beer! HA!  :o)

Well, my peeps - thanks for stopping by to say hello.  I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed day and weekend. 

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. What great finds, especially those suitcases. Not something we have here in England, I think i'm going to start a trend for garage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome finds! i want a garage to work in. I get the attic and it is so hot up there this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the suitcasses, so coooooooooooool I love them stacked next to a sofa or chair, like a side table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to be back and catching up with everyone.

    Congrats on your WW weight loss. That's wonderful. I myself need to get to a gym asap.

    The garage sale finds look great. You never know what treasures you will find when you're out looking!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome garage sale finds! I can't wait to see what you do with the suitcases, I can't even imagine how to use them! LOL

    Congrats on the weight loss, that is a victory indeed. It is a pleasure to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends