Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's a Bee-uti-ful Mornin....

I think I wanna go outside for a while..... (I can't think of the rest of the lyrics but you get the point) LOL

Anywho.... I was awoken to this GREAT view and SOUNDS this morning and am enjoying every.single.minute.of.it!  We were in desperate need of some rain and when the storms rolled through this morning around 8:30 with a HUGE KABOOM where lightning struck the ground somewhere close to my house and the rumbles of thunder shook it and woke me up - I was in HEAVEN.  You see, I am one of those "weirdos" who absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE rain and thunderstorms! Thankfully, my husband is just like me - so see... we do make the perfect pair! HA!  As much as he and I love the rain we really should be living in Seattle, Washington! :o)

Here are just a few shots out my door this morning:















I took about 20 pictures of the bottom one here just because I was TRYING to catch those droplets in mid-air as they were falling off my roof - but as you can see - I wasn't quick enough to do that.  But, you get the idea anyway - right?!

Well, I'm off to finish my morning coffee, and get started on my chores for the day.  I'm so happy this morning for the rain that I am actually going to get out in it and go run errands as well.  I am living dangerously today can't you tell?!  I may even wear my rainboots! HA HA HA!

Have a wonderful and blessed day my friends!  I hope that it's as beautful at your house today as it is at mine. 


Lots of love and hugs,
Trac~ :o)



6 comments:

  1. I love rain first thing in the morning...everything seems so fresh, new afterward.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult to capture raindrops on camera, I know as we once spent a few hours waiting while our friend tried for the perfect shot. Blowing a gale here, rain is forecast for later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainy days- hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rain and thunderstorms, too - as long as my electricity stays on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE rain especially in summer. Lovely photos up there, Trac.
    Wishing you a great Monday/week.
    Big hugs! :o)
    ~B xx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends