Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks & the Fourth

Hi my friends.  Yes, I know, this is a late post tonight but it's the first time I've had a chance to post.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Fourth of July and long weekend with your family and friends.  We had a great time and relaxed but did a lot of work around the house and got a lot accomplished that we've had to put off for a while due to one reason or another.  Here are just a few pictures from the weekend - lots of food, drink, friends and fun!  I hope you enjoy them.  I will be back to my regular scheduled posting tomorrow. 

Refreshments:










Boys playing guitar and singing:



















Oh Say Can You See:










Great Friends:










Fireworks show:


























Great food:


























Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

Sweet Love From My Friends