Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!

Happy Monday my luvs - how are you?  How was your weekend?  Great, I hope!  Ours was really good - busy as usual, but good.  If you saw my post on Saturday, you saw how we spent our.entire.day and what we did - it took a while but was definitely worth it! :o)

I happen to love any and all blog carnivals and came across Java of Never Growing Old's yesterday and thought I would play along today since I don't have a post ready otherwise.  So, feel free to come join in and get to know other friends in bloggy land.












This Week's Questions are as follows:


1. What is your favorite sandwich?  My most favorite sandwich is and has always been a bologna and cheese with mustard sandwich - but.... lately (since I've been trying to eat healthier) - my new favorite sandwich is at Subway - 6" Turkey on Whole Wheat with Spicy Mustard, lettuce, tomato, black olives, pickels, black pepper and Oregano - YUM!

2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Nothing is under my mattress but I have extra pillows and blankets under my bed

3. What is your favorite flower?  My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy - they just make me so happy to see with all of the nice summer colors.















4. What is your favorite magazine?  I am a magazine fanatic - I receive many, many magazines - Self, Martha Stewart, Traditional Home, Redbook just to name a few - I have many others that I can't think of off hand though.





































































5. How often do you weigh yourself?  I know we are only supposed to weigh once a week- however, I truly weigh myself every.single.morning right before I get in the shower.  My husband and I actually keep a running tally of our daily weights. 

Now that you've seen my answers, be sure and check out Java's and the others and come play along too. 

Have a great day my peeps and thanks for stopping by to say hello! :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm ....your sandwich sounds delicious!
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers as well!
    I'm craving that temting sandwich!

    Have a great Monday/and a great week ahead, my friend!
    Love and hugs
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sandwich choice is brilliant, yummers ;l)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. Found you through the Monday Blog Hop! :) That Daisy is such a deep pink, very pretty!

    -Ai Mei
    http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the daisy too :) Just seeing them in any color makes me smile.
    Subway seems to be a popular place for a sandwich too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! another one for team Bologna and cheese!!!
    passing through from MMoM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that cover of Redbook!
    Sounds like your morning routine is a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, This blog is great. And that sandwich is rockin. I'm following.

    Looks like a beautiful day. Your kids are amazing. Lucky Lady. Keri

    Come to my blog and enter to win a $40.00 Gift Card from CSNStores.com. The odds are great since under 100 entries is usually about all I get on my blog. If you do, hope you win. Thanks, Keri

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends