Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday my friends!

I have been reading everyone else's blogs this morning hoping to get some inspiration for something that I could post about, but as interesting as your blogs are, I've not been able to come up with anything to copy post about today.....

So... I guess I'll just say have a wonderful and blessed weekend and I will see you on Monday if not sooner!

And since I hate to post without a picture - here is what I will be doing tomorrow:



VS.
GO HOGS!!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!!!

So, what is on your weekend agenda?  Anything fun and exciting your way?  Make it a great day and a great weekend my peeps! :o)

Big hugs,
Trac~ :o)

11 comments:

  1. I have to work this weekend so I will be trying to sleep between being ordered around by husband and kids... wanna trade? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 hours in a car with 2 kids to visit my brother and Girl Scout fundraiser stuff. Sounds like fun. huh? I hope the football is good - that will make up for crazy running around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun!! i once dated a guy from arkansas....he was obsessed with the razorbacks!! have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good weekend - enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a few sweet comments. My boyfriend grew up in Arkansas so he'll be doing some of what you're doing this weekend. I am catching up with some old friends and doing homework...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is too funny. Hum? I'm going to do laundry, watch the kids play soccer, write, watch football and maybe take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not doing much this weekend. I'm not feeling well. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog surfing is how I am spending my Saturday night, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got nothin'--I'm just trying to catch up on my blog reading and comments. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends