Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Finally Friday!

I got a hundred dollars smokin' in my billfold
I know I oughta save it but it's burnin' a hole
Right through my pocket and into my skin
Come Monday morning I'll be broke again.

It's finally Friday
I'm free again
I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday
I'm outa' control
Forget the workin' blues
And let the good times roll.

I got a little sugar daddy down the road
He's sittin' on a radio and rockin' on roll
We'll dance up a storm and later all night
We'll be workin' on doin' all the wrong things right.

It's finally Friday
I'm free again
I got my motor running for a wild weekend

It's finally Friday
I'm outa' control
Forget the workin' blues
And let the good times roll. (Lyrics by George Jones)

This just seemed perfect for today! So, any big plans for the weekend? We don't have any big plans thankfully - other than taking my daughter to the Orthodontist tomorrow and church tomorrow afternoon, that's about it. Nice and relaxing - are you off work on Monday? We're not - the kids, however, are. :o(((

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Friday and an awesome weekend. And since I don't like to post without a picture - here's a nice beautiful fall one for you!

Big Hugs,
Trac~ :o)

6 comments:

  1. What a peaceful picture. I got a jam packed weekend. More Halloween Spooktacular crafts and my brother in laws 40th bday murder mystery party. HE's 40, darn that means I'm getting old. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are off today. Went to a movie. Now they are playing and I'm getting ready to start cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that picture! well we were SUPPOSED to do all kinds of fun things this weekend...soccer, parties, and so on...but it all depends on how the kids wake up tomorrow. this dang cold is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture! Thank you for making me smile thinking of Reese doing the "hog call." ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves are gorgeous! I just love the fall. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends