Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to My Fall Tour!

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a very wonderful day so far.  I FINALLY got my Fall/Halloween decorations up over the weekend and wanted to share them with you.  I hope you enjoy the tour! :o)

This is in my dining room to the side of my dining table

Dining Table

My Apothecary Jar

Lantern

Place settings - oops....looks like I forgot to add the silverware

Curio Cabinet - that I hope to add some lighted Halloween villages to

Living room coffee table

Table in living room that is still kind of bare

One of my favorite scents year round

One of my favorite pieces that I made - I just need a different color vase for the Fall

Staircase

Front door - the pumpkins on the left are not crooked in URL - not sure why they look like they are here though

That's all - thanks so much for stopping by! Please let me know you were here so I can come visit you too!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Lots of love,
Trac~ :o)

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Can you come decorate my house now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall decor! Especially your dining table! So cute!!!

    (I left you an award on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very nice....looks like it belongs in a magazine.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that dining room is gorgeous! Fabulous job! You're making my decorations look so lame! Love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Tour!! WOW!!! I have to tell you I also love the yankke candle pumpkin scent.. Im off to buy some today!!!! Hugs>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job!! Can you come decorate my house? I wanted a dining room so bad. the boys vetoed me and converted it into a game room. So instead of a dining room table I can decorate for the holidays, i've got a 56in flat screen tv and a futon. grrr

    The savrafices you make for family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry! I'm still alive! =) I just did a post and have like 4more waiting to be done!!

    I LOVE your table decor, it looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous! Can you come do my house, next?

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends