Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY TGIF and some EXCITEMENT!!!!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Woot Woot!!!!  Hope you are all having a wonderful and glorious day and I would love to hear all about your plans for the weekend, if you have any.  My plans pretty much consist of hanging out at home, doing some more cooking for my diet and some grocery shopping, as well as fall clothes shopping and hopefully, being able to finally get my Halloween decorations up and finalized once and for all.

BUT today I am SO EXCITED because I finally get to meet my first blogger friend in person here in NYC and I can NOT wait! She is a Southern Belle like myself and some of you probably know her and know her well and if you don't, and have never been to her blog before, please go check it out here:  http://bisforbrown.blogspot.com/ She is a such a SWEET person and I can't wait to meet her!

YEP, you guessed it - I get to meet THE one and only Summer from B is for Brown! WOO HOO!!! Isn't she adorable!

Summer, I promise I am not a stalker of any kind so you need not worry about meeting me today! HA!  Anyway, I will hopefully remember to bring my camera along so that I can take a picture of us at lunch to post on here sometime next week.

Please stop by and say hello to her - I'm sure she'd love to meet you!  I can't wait to meet you, Summer!  See you soon!

Everyone else, have a wonderful day and a great weekend.  We are in for more some rain today and tomorrow, but Sunday should be the perfect fall weather and I CAN'T wait!

Hugs, Trac~ :o)

7 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo excited to meet you too! I love how we found out we work so close to one another. I'm bringing my camera bc there will be a post made about our meeting!!!!
    You crack me up. I'm nervous now! I have to be cooler than I really am. I mean, I'm kinda geeky and boring.
    PS - Syd from Sunshine in the City may join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have really a cool Halloween layout on your blog! I'm impressed! Good luck on your blog-meet. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time... I'm actually going to meet a lot of my fellow bloggers here in Norway next Friday. One of my blog-friends took the initiative to invite all her followers and 50 have signed up. Can't wait to meet the faces behind the blogs:-)

    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment over at my place. Wishing you guys a happy 12th Anniversary too (soon...)

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - you have a cheese with a MUSTACHE. DO YOU KNOW MY LOVE OF STASHES!? OMG OmG OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment and happy Fall to you too! Love the decor! :) Have a great Friday!

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG who did your blog, because I totally love it!! The purple is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over from SITS. How cool is it that you get to meet b?!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends