Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Hump Day - Fall Recipe Time!

I decided to post one of my favorite Fall recipes today instead of having a Wordless Wednesday.  I hope you enjoy!

Hashbrown Casserole

2 lb. frozen hash browns, Southern style (thawed)
1 stick melted butter (goes in with the first 6 ingredients)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 c. chopped onion
12 oz. pkg. shredded Velveeta cheese
1 c. crushed Cornflakes
1 stick of butter (use last)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread hashbrowns in 9 x 13 baking dish.  Mix the first 6 ingredients.  Pour over hashbrowns.  Crush the cornflakes and spread over the top of the combined mixture. Melt last stick of butter and pour evenly over the top of cornflakes. Bake for 45 minutes.




Hope you are having a wonderful Hump Day!  Only 16 days left to Halloween! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Trac~ :o)

7 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds like something my picky eater son would eat. Always looking. I love the pumpkin in the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Thank you so much for the recipe! This sounds so good!! :)

    And thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful fall meal! So excited for Halloween too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum another recipe for the husband to try lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to try this it sounds sooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I have this same recipe and I know my boys love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hubs would be all over this. I think he would eat hashbrowns every day given the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends