Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!  I think I've seen this "Thankful Thursday" somewhere here in blogland before, though I can't recall where - so if you are reading this blog and you are the author of Thankful Thursday, please let me know so I can give you the credit. :o)

  • I am thankful for Jesus Christ being my savior, for dying on the cross for my many sins, and giving me the many blessings that he has bestowed upon me.

  • I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has taught me a lot over the last 12 years including that I deserve to be loved by someone who appreciates me and treats me as his partner in life and not a babysitter for his kids or a live-in maid.

  • I am thankful for my 2 beautiful children who are unfortunately growing up WAY TOO FAST for my liking and will be out of the house sooner than we want them to be (even if they DO drive me NUTS at times - HA!).

  • I am thankful for my health and that I can walk, run, talk, etc. and have no major health issues despite being in my 40's now.

  • I am thankful for the closeness I have with my mom, sister and mother-in-law and feel very blessed to have such beautiful women to help guide me on a daily basis.

  • I am thankful for my TRUE and BEST friends back home who still love me and think about me, and keep in touch - even if I am 2,000 miles from "home" - i.e.  Paula, Julie, Karen, Vickie, Kim AP and Michelle - I love and miss you girls tremendously and can't wait to see you again - hopefully in the very near future!

  • I am thankful for my job in NYC despite the long commute and late hours.


  • And last but not least, I am thankful for my new "blog friends"  that I have met here online recently.
Well, that's my thoughts on this "Thankful Thursday" - what are you thankful for today?  Have a wonderful and blessed day and thanks for stopping by to say hi!



Big hugs,
Trac~ :o)

6 comments:

  1. Great list. I'm also thankful for many of the same things. I'm thankful for how the meeting went with my son's math teacher yesterday. I wrote about it in my blog today.

    Again, I love the fall button. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful list. I share a few and reminds me we need to be more thankful more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great I think I may have to do this as well on my own blog!! I too am thankful for you Trac!! Man I miss you being here in Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!
    I too am thankful for my savior! My family and my health!
    NYC seems so very far away from this little South Arkansas town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for a wonderful week (i.e., I'm in a GOOD MOOD) with my kids. And I am so thankful for all the gorgeous fall colors I am seeing all over the place. Thanks for sharing your list too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I share some of these things, too.

    I love your blog design! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends