Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Western Day and Christmas Cards

Happy Tuesday, my pretties (insert evil Halloween laugh here) - hee hee hee

Hope you had a wonderful day and evening yesterday.  Ours was good - but long as always.  Anyway, on to the pictures - here are the ones from the Western BBQ luncheon at the office yesterday:
Our Human Resource Lady (on the left)

 Country Music playing in the background while eating lunch:

The winner of the Western Wear contest:

Having a "DRAW":

Firm director talking about the firm's 90th Anniversary: (my main boss is the white hair guy on the right - he is 76 years old)

Me and Mannie - he's wonderful and very helpful in the firm and I am one of his favorite people:

Hat contest:

Me and my outfit:

Close up:

As you can see - we had a GREAT time yesterday!  Now, as promised, I am attaching the Christmas cards that I made on Sunday.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them - they turned out SO CUTE! :o)






Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  Happy Tuesday - make it a great day my pretties! hee hee hee (evil laugh)

Big hugs,
Trac~:o)

9 comments:

  1. In that outfit you would fit right in around my hometown :) LOVE those cards. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. round up at the ok caral...hehe love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hysterical. i mean, you had to commute to work like this? so funny! did anyone ask you where your horse was? you make one cute cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another day at the office! The western wear is so fun - and looks like there was a lot of participation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Casual Friday attire? LOL Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures of Western Day. And I love the cards. I especially like the tree in the trunk of a truck, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! And I love the pig tails

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look just darling in your weatern wear!
    LOVE all your Christmas cards too. Good for you on getting a head start on Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends