Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Ours was nice and relaxing for a change.  The weather on Saturday was cloudy and rainy and then yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny day with a high around 60 or so.  We took our male golden, Buddy, on a long walk around the lake and while doing so, I was able to get some nice pictures of him along with the kiddos.  After about a hour or two walk around the lake, we then came back and I was able to get a lot more accomplished than I had planned.  I washed, ironed, cooked dinner, put stuff away, went to the store, etc.  It was a very busy day to say the least but so productive!  Here are a few pictures from the day - I hope you enjoy:

Buddy at the Park by the Lake:


Buddy checking out the ducks on the lake



A few of the kiddos:



The views from our deck:



My Mums:


Buddy and Bella in the back yard:

Bella



One of my favorite pictures of Buddy

My table - I added the silverware (that is gold) and also changed the candles on black candlesticks to pumpkins - I like it much better with the pumpkins - what do you think? 




Well, I guess that's all for today - sorry for the picture overload.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday! 

Big hugs,
Trac-:o)


14 comments:

  1. Lovely dog, and what a glorious place you live. So lucky.

    The kids are adorable, but when I think kiddos I think little :)

    I like the pumpkins on the candle sticks...very cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kiddos are the prettiest and most handsome.

    also, um...i love your fall tablescape! lol.

    and those pups!!!!!! hearting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family (pets and humans). Your table it beautiful - I am looking for ideas for my own table, thanks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I wish I could look at the view everyday from my house. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all those fall colors outside are beautiful and your table looks AWESOME! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No picture over laod at all. I think you took some amazing photos. My favorite is the one of your dog by the lake where you can see through the water and all of the leaves and stuff. How fun and the fact that your kids went with you. I hope my son goes with me on walks when he gets older. You live and really beautiful place! Reminds of why I hate the city so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Buddy is beautiful - as is your table! Sounds like a productive weekend - those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. I understand being productive after a break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids are so cute...almost as cute as your dogs! LOL Just joking,you have beautiful children.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greta puppy pics! And I have to say, I love how current your background is. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn that spell check! GREAT! "GREAT puppy pics", sigh. ALthough, if you wanna rename your puppy just to make me feel better, that's fine too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is gorgeous. and your kids are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe...your kids are adorable (I know they are too old for that word but they are). The doggies look so happy!!! I love seeing other goldens here in bloggy world. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends