Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday, Ya'll!  How was your weekend?  Anything new and exciting happen?  We had a great weekend but didn't do anything fun or exciting.  We watched our Hogs play the Gators on Saturday and they played SO GOOD but they LET the game slip right through their fingers at the last minute and we lost by a field goal - it was truly the agony of defeat for them and us when we should have won completely and beat the #1 team.  Although, in reality, we were due to lose by 25 points so I guess losing by 3 isn't so bad - but then again - it might be worse. *sigh*

On Sunday, I went to a Stampin Up Christmas Card making party from 2 to 5 and it was WONDERFUL! I had a great time and made 5 really really CUTE cards and even figured out what my cards will look like this year and I am so excited and can't wait! :o)  I will give you a sneak peak at the cards we made yesterday so if you'd like to make them to, you'll have a picture to look at in order to do so.

Today, at the office, is our Firm's 90th Anniversary and we were all allowed to wear our best Western wear and there is a contest today for the best costume.  Since I totally forgot about this until last night, I had to borrow my son's western shirt, I had the boots and belt and my daughter decided I needed my hair in pigtails soooo.... everyone says I look so cute and should win - though I'm not really expecting to win but I guess I will at least enter the contest.  We have 6 floors and I have no idea what anyone else is wearing so I may not stand a shot - but I don't care - it was fun to dress up today.  Had I remembered this before last night, I would have gotten a bandana to tie around my neck, along with a rope to put through my belt loop, but... oh well. Maybe next time.  And they are serving Bar-b-que for lunch today - YAY!!!  (Pictures to follow tomorrow or Wednesday from today's outfit).

Sooo... that's what's going on here - what's happenin in your zoo today? Have a great day and I hope to check out all of your blogs later today.  I was out on Friday so I'm sure it's going to be a VERY CRAZY day today here at the office.


Big hugs!
Trac~ :o)

9 comments:

  1. I hope you post pictures of you in your Best Western Wear! I want to learn how to make my own cards, I'm just not finding the time to sit down and youtube video it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! Post pics of the western wear....ye haw cowgirl;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the hogs! we will still beat you! lol!

    LOVE YOU!

    mom leaves tomorrow, having surgery wed and then back to work on thurs. maybe this friday? for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. Where are the pictures of the Stamping Up cards?

    I can't wait to see pictures of the outfit. Yum! I love BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun even thought you think you had nothing to do.:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like fun. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend was boring. I worked and slept.

    But it was nice to have mum visit.

    And ditto the others....wheres the picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weekend was busy and I ate way too much cake! Stampin Up?? I haven't been to a party in ages, although I have tons of stuff I'm going to break out for crafting "someday". ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends