Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday - a little LATE...

Happy Monday everyone!  Today was one of THOSE days where I was completely BUSY BUSY BUSY like you wouldn't believe - it was CRAZY to say the least!  Anyway, that is the reason for the delay of my post today.  I haven't even gotten to really check out but a few blogs today but wasn't able to comment on any of them.  So.... on another note, on Wednesday I was able to meet a blogger friend in real URL - it was AWESOME!  Ms. Summer Brown is a WONDERFUL and delightful person that I just LOVED hanging out with and look forward to meeting again for lunch soon.  She was such a sweetheart and a true Southern Sweetie that was just as beautiful in person inside and out that she portrays on her blog! You know she HAS to be a sweetie if she was very patient and laughing at me when I was late due to being completely LOST trying to find the restaurant and had to call her a few times.  I truly have NO sense of direction whatsoever - thankfully, she was very understanding and just laughed with me.  Once we got our salads and sat down, we barely ate because we were doing so much talking! HA!  Before we knew it the hour had already gone and it was time to head back to work.  I haven't been able to upload the picture on my camera from our lunch, so I am stealing borrowing the one off her blog (sorry Summer! :o)) so that I can at least get it posted and I will upload the other photo later.  See... I told you she was ADORABLE!  I loved the "staches" she added on the picture - that girl has a FETISH with staches, let me tell you! LOL   Thanks again, Summer for a wonderful lunch and I can't wait to get together again soon! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!
Hugs, Trac-:o)

Edited to add: (here's the picture off my camera - and as you can see - the wind was blowing like CRAZY! Also, the reason I was so dressed down, was because it was Friday and our firm is doing the "GOT PINKED" for breast cancer awareness month and we got to wear our tshirts and blue jeans.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful post on my blog- it made my day! Can't wait to check out your blog more completely (I've only just read the first page)! I just love the spooky purple theme- so Halloween-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via SITS. You were on roll call just above me.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends